Outdoor family water park, one of the few water parks in the lower Sand Mountain area. As of June 2008 Spring Valley Beach Waterpark contains a large swimming pool and four water slides.
Spring Valley Beach is approximately 60 minutes north of Birmingham, AL and approximately 60 minutes south of Huntsville, Alabama right off of Highway 231.
With more than 20 gazebos and pavilion areas, 10 water slides, the Southeast’s largest pool, and a huge Kids water playground; Spring Valley Beach really does provide something for any occasion.
Water slides and attractions in Spring Valley Beach Waterpark:
– Chiller. Consists of 2 slides that are built into the side of a steep hill. Made for the thrill seekers only. No double trains allowed.
– Sidewinder. Perfect for the ultimate thrill seekers, this attraction sits atop a lofty 4-story tower. Ride solo or with one other person.
– Need for Speed. This slide sends you down at slippery fast speeds. This ride is an adventure for the whole family.
– Black Out. Tunnel with plenty of twists and turns.
– The Circle S. A family favorite that launches riders down a fast twisting, turning slide that is fun for all members of family.
– Family Fun. Family accommodations await you with access to grills, pavilions, dressing rooms, lockers, concession stands, and etc.
– Kiddie Paradise. This zone of Spring Valley Beach Waterpark is a favorite for children and parents.
– Pool. 2 acre pool offers fun for the entire family.
Children 2 and younger are admitted free.
Address and contact:
Spring Valley Beach, 2340 Spring Valley Beach Rd., Blountsville, AL 35031
Phone: (205) 429-2075
Other Water Parks
All rights reserved © All-Waterparks.com, 2010-2015