Alabama Adventure includes the Splash Beach water park and the Magic City USA amusement park. The park is located near Birmingham in Bessemer at Alabama Adventure Parkway. This park was previously known as VisionLand.
For younger visitors, Splash Beach offers Salamander Bay, a water activity area, and Castaway Island, an interactive water play structure with a dump bucket.
Splash Beach Water Park Attractions:
– Acapulco Drop: nine story tall free fall drop slide;
– Castaway Island: a multi-level water play zone with pumps, geysers, buckets and water gags for all ages;
– Kahuna Waves: 800,000 gallons of cool surf, surrounded by a white sandy beach and punctuated by rolling 4-ft waves.
– Warrior River: traditional Lazy river;
– Neptune’s Plunge: 4 enclosed, dark tubes water slides;
– Salamander Bay: interactive water activity zone for kids with slides and waterfalls;
– Splashdown: a toilet bowl style water slide;
– UpSurge!: a flume that takes riders up and down a vertical half pipe and end in a pool of water;
Operating season: from May to September.
Children 2 and under are free.
All rights reserved © All-Waterparks.com, 2010-2015