This indoor water park is the only one of its kind in Alaska. Temperature inside H2Oasis water park is always a tropical 86 degrees. Located in Anchorage, just east of the Seward Highway at 1520 O’Malley Road. Was opened in 2003. H2Oasis is a proud member of the World Waterpark Association.
Rides and water attractions in H2Oasis Water Park:
– Lazy River. 575 Foot Long river that circles the park.
– Water Drop Fountain and Beached Boat. Located in Wave Pool.
– Wave Pool.
– Master Blaster. Water coaster.
– 4 Water Cannons.
– Pirate Ship and Children’s Lagoon. Seven slides that exit into the 12 inch deep lagoon.
– Body Slide. 23 Foot high 150 Foot long.
– Open Flume Slide.
Food and drink: Salads, Pizzas, Hot Dogs, Hot and Cold Subs, Burgers and Fries, Soft Serve Ice Cream…
Amenities: Locker rentals, Changing rooms, Showers, Game Room, Tanning Beds, Express Gym, Gift Shop.
Open: Year-round. Contact park for operating days and hours.
Children 2 and under are admitted free with a paid adult.
H2Oasis Indoor Water Park,
1520 O’Malley Road, Anchorage, AK 99507
Tel: (907) 522-4420
Fax: (907) 644-5625
Toll Free: (888) H2OASIS [426-2747]
GPS: 61.121248°N 149.853890°W
All rights reserved © All-Waterparks.com, 2010-2015