Adaland aquapark consists of three zones: the aquapark, the Dolphinpark and Adaland Seapark. The complex opened in 1996, its territory is 36 000 sq m, it is situated in Kusadasi resort region on the Aegean Sea coast.
How to Occupy Oneself?
Take a ride on water slides, swim in pools, go rafting or relax in Jacuzzi. At the dolphinarium one can watch a dolphin show and take a swim with them. At Adaland Seapark one can go snorkeling among colored fish and corals, feed skates, go cage diving in a pool with sharks.
How to Get Here?
One can get to the aquapark by bus from Kusadasi within several minutes. Moreover, they offer organized tours to Adaland.
Where to Have a Meal?
Within the aquapark there are cafés with traditional Turkish cuisine, restaurants and bars where you can always find delicious food.
Adaland Water Park Slides:
– Rainbow – Adding colour to your splashing ride is lots of fun!
– Blue & Pink Loop – An adrenaline pumping experience of a fast free fall with the opening of the floor, and making a 360° tour on the right-hand side!
– Water Coaster – You will go uphill for 110 meters and fall down will be waiting for you!
– Amazoon Family Slide – With the large boats up to 6 people.
– Hillside Slide and Hillside Slide XL – You will slide down and then backward.
– Red Phantom – Test the heart stopping drops at speeds up to 60 km/hour.
– Kamikaze – Hurtling down through 52 meters length.
– White Tiger – Hold on tight before you make a big splash with excitement and laughter!
– Racer – Soak up the excitement and chute into mid air reaching mind blowing speeds!
– Tarantula – Snatch your boat and get ready for an attracting scenery on a lovely, relaxing ride!
– Crazy River – The river rafting adventure.
– Mini Tornado – An express twisty lane for cooling off!
– Big Tornado – Fun filled ride through the loops twisting turns and sloping drops.
– Black Hole – Speed water slide romp through a totally dark.
– Yellow Python – You slide up and down in a spinning giant tube!
Adaland Water Park Activities:
– Rain Dance – Enjoy the music and fun in soaking dance!
– Safari Park – Ocean large pool with three diving boards at one side and kiddies pool at other side, all surrounded by Rafting River.
– Rafting – At a 600-meter elliptical shaped track, you can do Rafting against the raging waves with the two-seater boat.
– Lazy River – A relaxing break.
– Jakuzzi – Heated bubbles splash you.
– Wave Pool, Activity Pool and Kiddies Pool with floating toys, mini water slides and pirate ship.
Adaland Aquapark Opening Info: from May to September, 10:00 – 18:00.
Camlimani Mevkii, Kusadasi, Turkey
Phone: 0 256 618 12 52
Fax: 0 256 618 13 50
Other Water Parks
All rights reserved © All-Waterparks.com, 2010-2015