H2Oasis Water Park in Anchorage, AlaskaPosted by in Water parks in Alaska
This indoor water park is the only one of its kind in Alaska. Temperature inside H2Oasis water park is always a tropical 86 degrees. Located in Anchorage, just east of the Seward Highway at 1520 O’Malley Road. Was opened in 2003. H2Oasis is a proud member of the World Waterpark Association.
Rides and water attractions in H2Oasis Water Park:
- Lazy River. 575 Foot Long river that circles the park.
- Water Drop Fountain and Beached Boat. Located in Wave Pool.
- Wave Pool.
- Master Blaster. Water coaster.
- 4 Water Cannons.
- Pirate Ship and Children’s Lagoon. Seven slides that exit into the 12 inch deep lagoon.
- Body Slide. 23 Foot high 150 Foot long.
- Open Flume Slide.
Food and drink: Salads, Pizzas, Hot Dogs, Hot and Cold Subs, Burgers and Fries, Soft Serve Ice Cream…
Amenities: Locker rentals, Changing rooms, Showers, Game Room, Tanning Beds, Express Gym, Gift Shop.
Open: Year-round. Contact park for operating days and hours.
Children 2 and under are admitted free with a paid adult.
H2Oasis Indoor Water Park,
1520 O’Malley Road, Anchorage, AK 99507
Tel: (907) 522-4420
Fax: (907) 644-5625
Toll Free: (888) H2OASIS [426-2747]
GPS: 61.121248°N 149.853890°W