Terme Ilidza in Sarajevo, Bosnia and HerzegovinaPosted by in Water parks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The hot springs of Sarajevo – the «Ilid?a Terme» represent the biggest thermal water surface in this part of South-Eastern Europe.
This indoor/outdoor water park has waterfalls, water mushrooms, swimming pools, waterslides, baby pool, jacuzzies, a wave pool, artificial river, and water massaging seats.
Thermal Riviera Ilidza offers visitors thermal water area on 5631 m2:
- Indoor swimming Pool with water stream, enchanted tree, whirlpools, massage beds, massage waterfalls;
- Kids’ swimming pool;
- Outdoor swimming pool with waves – the pool is with its 2,850 sm of water surface the biggest one in this part of SE Europe;
- Outdoor pool with slides.
In addition to swimming pools, offer supports and numerous food and drink
- Selfservice restaurant in the indoor swimming pool
- Restaurant on the outer Thermal Riviera
FOOD and DRINK:
Tropic garden restaurant, Free-flow restaurant in the open part.
Work hours: 8.00 – 22.00
Pools: 9.00 – 21.00
Tropical garden: 8.00 – 22.00.
Butmirska cesta 18
SARAJEVO – Ilid?a
Tel: +387 33 771 000
Fax: +387 33 771 010
Terme Ilidza PHOTO GALLERY: